Triple instant reveal?!

baby_g

O.G.
Oct 10, 2010
I collected these over the past few months but never got the chance to post them! DH shot the pics with a wide angle lens, hence the slight distortion :P.. But nevertheless, enjoy!

From left to right: Chocolate Mini Luggage in grainy leather, Black Mini Shopper in smooth leather, Camel Mini Shopper in pebbled leather!

My favourite is the black smooth leather because it can be dressed up or down :smile: I just love how spacious they are, and so effortless too!
Thanks to the ladies on the Celine authentication thread!

Attachments

• celines.jpg
    celines.jpg
    451.9 KB · Views: 825
  • celine black.jpg
    celine black.jpg
    311.9 KB · Views: 192
  • celine brown.jpg
    celine brown.jpg
    364.9 KB · Views: 147
  • celine brown stamp.jpg
    celine brown stamp.jpg
    358.3 KB · Views: 138
BEUTIFUL!!!!!! Love them all. Congratulation!

attachment.php

baby_g said:
I collected these over the past few months but never got the chance to post them! DH shot the pics with a wide angle lens, hence the slight distortion :P.. But nevertheless, enjoy!

From left to right: Chocolate Mini Luggage in grainy leather, Black Mini Shopper in smooth leather, Camel Mini Shopper in pebbled leather!

My favourite is the black smooth leather because it can be dressed up or down :smile: I just love how spacious they are, and so effortless too!

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Congrats :smile:

Wow they look great! Classic colors....you r such a lucky girl!