Trip Haul...

1. My LV haul from my recent trip to Paris and Vienna. Most of these were purchased for presents, but the cles and TP 15 in the first pic were presents to me from me! ;) Thanks for letting me share!

TripLVBoxes.JPG TripLVClesTP.jpg TripLVClesPoch.jpg TripLVPal.jpg
  2. 🍾☀️ congrats on your new items! 😃👍

3. Great goodies!! You'll love the tp 15, I carry that and the tp 19 in my speedy every day!

4. What is the name of the bag in the last pic? I LOVE it!

5. Awesome! Isn't shopping while on vacation the best?!!! Lovely pieces. Congratulations!

6. Thank you, all! Really looking forward to using my new SLGs and gifting the others to some special friends.

7. Thank you. That's so funny. I was recently in Paris shopping at the LV store and I tried on this bag but in red. It was a little to small so I ended up getting the Favorite MM in DA. But I Love the color you bought and for some reason looked different and am now rethinking buying this bag!

8. Great items! Congrats! I was just in Paris too! Maybe we saw each other without knowing. LOL.

9. Thanks! Possibly...we walked everywhere! That city just takes my breath away (not to mention my wallet)! :biggrin:

10. lovely haul, hope you had a wonderful time!

11. I agree! It's my most favorite city. My BFF wore her fit bit and we averaged 10 miles per day!!!!

12. Beautiful items! Congrats and I hope you had a fabulous trip!

13. You were a busy little shopping beaver! Congrats on everything and I hope your trip was amazing!

14. Nice haul!