Trio assistance-lighter colors

Mar 19, 2007
nyc.
For those that have either the large or small trio in a "lighter" color...how is yours doing?

I was planning on buying a small black trio but fell in love with a light honey brown color today. I just worry that with this being a cross body bag that I plan on wearing casually in NYC, it potentially could get "beat up." DO you think that the lighter colors will easily show more signs of wear and I should stick with black?

The black was beautiful but I also have a Chanel golden class cross body in black about the same size so I wonder if that's also why I should choose something other else...

I really don't know which one to pick..need a nudge in one direction over the other!

misscheng

Mar 23, 2011
I've had my orange trio for a couple of weeks, and I think as long as you are careful (e.g. not putting it on the ground, not wearing with dark jeans), it will be okay. I sprayed mine with Collonil Waterstop before I used it, and I saw a tiny black mark the other day and lightly dabbed it off with a baby wipe. It still looks brand new so far! I say go with what you love. :smile:

Minteva

Nov 1, 2010
Sydney
Be mindful of denim color transfer and not getting it wet. I also second spraying it with collonil waterstop.

Minteva

Nov 1, 2010
Sydney
Ur choice will also depend on the frequency of use. If this is to be an everyday bag, then prolly safer to go for dark colors. Otherwise, light color will b ok too with a bit of babying.

misscheng

Mar 23, 2011
Did you end up with the light color? I noticed the back of my trio started looking a little dirty, so today I did a more thorough cleaning with a baby wipe and then conditioned with a light layer of Collonil gel. It looks better than ever now! :smile: