Trinity Ring Sizing, Help!

Mar 27, 2009
I am most likely going to have to order my Trinity ring online, seeing that I won't be making it to SF before the new year.
(I was going to get the LOVE bracelet, but I decided that I am going to wait a bit longer on that... I got my reasons!)
I am planning on getting the Trinity Ring, the classic model. How is it, sizing wise? I wear a 6.5 on my ring finger. If I were to order a 6.75 (They don't appear to have a 6.5), would that be good? Or because it is 3 intertwined bands, should I order a different size?
Also, how comfortable of a ring is this?
If anyone has any feedback on this, it would be greatly appreciated!

I would get it as close to your regular size. I wear one on my forefinger and didn't have to go up in size. It's very comfortable except every once in a while, the ring rolls in a way that makes it very wide and then I slip it off and make it narrow again. It doesn't make sense now probably, but when you get it or see it, you will understand what I mean!

Kitsunegrl, which Trinity ring do you have? Do you have the classic? I have average size hands, so I am wondering what the difference is in size between the classic and the one that is slightly thinner. I am trying to see which one I like more.

I have the classic; I don't think the thinner one was available when I purchased mine.
My hands are average also; I wear a 6 on my ring finger, but went to a 7 for my forefinger.

i normally wear a size 4 but i think my trinity ring is a size 4 1/2 (48)...i think it's supposed to be a little loose so it "rolls" off...i don't think it's supposed to be completely tight...that's what the they were saying in the store when i was buying mine

i love the trinity ring! i want to get it to match my trinity rope bracelet!
i also love the way rachel zoe wears it with her e-ring

Attachments

• 4405207204_339e418794_o.jpg
    4405207204_339e418794_o.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 1,846
^ love it. That's her original wedding band.

I tried the trinity ring awhile back and I remember it bugging me. Hmmm...I love the look so much, maybe I need to give it another shot! hehe

^ love it. That's her original wedding band.

I tried the trinity ring awhile back and I remember it bugging me. Hmmm...I love the look so much, maybe I need to give it another shot! hehe

noway! i didnt know it was her original wedding band.
my fiance and i are thinking of getting either the love ring or the trinity ring to match (maybe as a wedding gift)