Trinity ring for 10th wedding anniversay

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Dear all, I'd like to share my first ever cartier piece with you... ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461146147.786902.jpg

It's our 10th wedding anniversary this year, and I requested for a trinity ring. We picked it up during the weekend, and as it's going to be Mother's Day soon, my daughters chipped in a little bit to make the ring extra symbolic. I engraved DH and two daughters' names individually on each ring.

I intend to wear this as my daily ring in place of my wedding band which is a little tight. Thanks for sharing in my joy:smile:

Noyerx likes this.
  2. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461146567.806944.jpg
    This little piece of luxury fills me with bliss

3. Gorgeous! I love the trinity ring, so classic and lovely

Happy anniversary!

4. Congrats. Lovely ring

5. Beautiful. Love the trinity ring!

6. Thank you

7. Love this ring!

8. It's on my wish list

9. What a lovely Anniversary gift! That is very special with the engraving. Congrats and Happy Anniversary ♥

10. Thanks, it's a really classic design!

Hope you get it soon!

Thanks dear, I'll treasure it forever!

11. Beautiful ring, happy anniversary!

12. Thank you dear

13. Gorgeous! Tried it on yesterday at a meetup at Cartier and on my list for the end of 2016.

14. Nice...I had one from hubby..bought it for me for passing the boards...looks pretty on your fingers..you have such a great family