Trinity or Love ring ?

Can only comment on the regular Trinity and Love rings. Both are *very* uncomfortable to wear, the Love even more so. No comparison to the Panthère rings :love:

From the looks both are iconic. The Trinity colors are less different than in the pictures. It's funny to play with the ring. Be aware of the different sizes when buying.

Reactions: Noyerx and Jacsxcc
I have the Love wedding band YG w/ 1 diamond. I find it very comfortable personally.

I’ve tried on the trinity ring in store. It also seemed similar in comfort to me.

I vote for the Love wedding band as a nice addition to your JUC ring.

Good luck!

Reactions: Jacsxcc
I have the love ring (but reg size, plain) and I find it very comfortable. I love that look better with the JUC ring. But if you will wear it on different hands the trinity is very beautiful too. But if I have to choose one, it would be the love.

It depends on your style. The Love ring is a younger, clean, minimalist, modern aesthetic. The Trinity looks a bit like vintage jewellery.

I think the Love will look great with your JUC ring!
Actually, both rings can be considered vintage: the Love design dates to 1969 (think summer of love in 1967), and the Trinity to 1924. It is all a question of personal taste and style.

Actually, both rings can be considered vintage: the Love design dates to 1969 (think summer of love in 1967), and the Trinity to 1924. It is all a question of personal taste and style.
Yes I know the history behind the prices. I just meant the style of the Love is clean cut lines whereas the twisty and thick pattern of the Trinity looks vintage.

I have both in the small/wedding band sizes (and a double wrap JUC ring) and they are very comfortable to wear, the Love a little more so IMO. I’d pick the Love based solely on comfort but the Trinity is more versatile and interesting to look at.

I have the Trinity classic ring. It's very comfortable to wear. I personally prefer Trinity over Love ring, because 1) Trinity is more classic and has a richer history (designed by Louis Cartier in 1924) than the Love ring (designed in the '70s in NYC), and is a signature design of the Maison de Cartier; 2) the meaning behind the Trinity ring: the tricolor represents love, fidelity, and friendship, it is also a symbol of the past, the present, and the future. The Love ring represents the free-spirited love. Unfortunately, many people today only go with the popularity of the item instead of understanding the history and original meaning. I guess you need to decide which occasion this ring is for. If it's a wedding ring, I will definitely go for the Trinity ring. After all, the tricolored ring is also called the "Russian Wedding ring".

Last edited:
I have the Trinity classic ring. It's very comfortable to wear. I personally prefer Trinity over Love ring, because 1) Trinity is more classic and has a richer history (designed by Louis Cartier in 1924) than the Love ring (designed in the '70s in NYC), and is a signature design of the Maison de Cartier; 2) the meaning behind the Trinity ring: the tricolor represents love, fidelity, and friendship, it is also a symbol of the past, the present, and the future. The Love ring represents the free-spirit love. Unfortunately, many people today only go with the popularity of the item instead of understanding the history and original meaning. I guess you need to decide which occasion this ring is for. If it's a wedding ring, I will definitely go for the Trinity ring. After all, the tricolored ring is also called the "Russian Wedding ring".

I wear my Trinities all the time too, they are one of the most comfortable ring styles I own.

In the traditional Russian wedding ring, the bands obviously represent the Holy Trinity and the blessing Patriarchal Church.

I guess for Jean Cocteau Cartier had to do a slight rebrand on the symbolism, especially since he used to wear 2 at a time ;)