Trinity de cartier or LOVE wedding band

I chose the trinity ring because its a lot heavier than the love ring...the love ring too light for me and the trinity looks better on my middle finger...i think you should see for yourself in the store...

Trinity. It's more "wedding" to me, and works well on it's own and with another ring. I personally don't find the LOVE ring particularly appealing, but as a wedding band it's not really my idea of a classic

I love trinity ring and actually got one. While I think the love bangle is gorgy and meaningful, the love ring just not appealed to me, but a lot tpfers have it as wedding band. You can do some searches for modelling pics to get the idea

Another name for the Trinity is Hungarian wedding band, so, that's kinda neat.

Honestly though, I don't usually love how engagement rings stack with Trinity rings, but that's just my opinion.

I've seen many people use the full paved trinity rings as wedding bands/e rings which I like. But I've never seen one work with an e ring. And the love bands I like as a wedding band if it's the thinner type. The only reason they aren't my preference is because they look more like a fashion ring or promise ring than a wedding band if they're the thicker model. You should go in to the boutique and try them both on or ask your SA for modeling pics though so you can make the best decision for you.