Trinity Cord

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just received my trinity cord bracelet and love it. Any tips on wear and tear? I plan to wear it 24/7 and have the cord replaced every few months. Thoughts?

B1C3F2B0-57DB-4B90-89C3-826618834F04.jpeg
  2. That’s exactly what I do. I wear it 24/7 change out the cord when I want a new color or it starts to look worn. I feel like as far as wear and tear, it’s really hard wearing. Getting the dark color helps so it doesn’t look dirty quickly. I just found sometimes I would get lotion on mine haha. But overall I don’t think you can go wrong. Congrats!!

Tonimichelle and Jill N like this.
  3. Congrats, I’ve been wearing mine 24/7 for around three years and sometimes change the cord after maybe three months, sometimes it’s been more than six or seven months if I haven’t been near a Cartier boutique. Even lighter colours have held up really well!

Jill N likes this.
  4. There’s only a picture showing the black cord on Cartier website. It’s not described that there are other colors to choose from. I hope if someone from TPF here can advise how many colors are available? I would really like to have a pop of color on my wrist. Thanks!

5. There is a thread called „Cartier silk cord bracelets“ where someone posted a picture of the cords in multiple colors, it‘s on page 4 of that thread. I have the cord changed quite often, it‘s fun and always like a brandnew Cartier bracelet. I‘ve had mine for years, it was my first Cartier piece.

Susimoo likes this.
  6. I think if you order from the website it automatically comes with a black cord. In the boutique however there are lots of colours to choose from.

7. Thanks, I will check that out.

That’s great to know. Thanks!