Trinity bracelet opinion?

gogo123

Dec 27, 2006
I'm trying to find a jewelry gift for my girlfriend. Her family is in the jewelry business and she's very discreet when it comes to wearing jewelry pieces because of her occupation in the medical field. She only takes out the goods for events such as weddings. My dilemma is that her family is very opinionated because they're in the jewelry business.

The one thing that my girlfriend wears daily is a "blessed" string bracelet she got from a temple in Southeast Asia. Observing the jewelry or lack of that she usually wears, I was thinking of getting her a Cartier Trinity bracelet with the cord https://www.cartier.com/en-us/colle...ets/b6016700-trinity-de-cartier-bracelet.html.

I'm hoping that this item will be versatile in that she's able to change the cords to different colors if she wants a new appearance.

Any helpful feedback would be greatly helpful. Thanks!

TC1

O.G.
Apr 30, 2008
I'm trying to find a jewelry gift for my girlfriend. Her family is in the jewelry business and she's very discreet when it comes to wearing jewelry pieces because of her occupation in the medical field. She only takes out the goods for events such as weddings. My dilemma is that her family is very opinionated because they're in the jewelry business.

The one thing that my girlfriend wears daily is a "blessed" string bracelet she got from a temple in Southeast Asia. Observing the jewelry or lack of that she usually wears, I was thinking of getting her a Cartier Trinity bracelet with the cord https://www.cartier.com/en-us/colle...ets/b6016700-trinity-de-cartier-bracelet.html.

I'm hoping that this item will be versatile in that she's able to change the cords to different colors if she wants a new appearance.

Any helpful feedback would be greatly helpful. Thanks!
I think it would be a great gift. I have two. I don't know if I'd be okay changing the cords myself, do you live near a boutique where they could change them to her liking?

Reactions: gogo123

Destiny757

Apr 17, 2020
I think this will be a lovely gift and will compliment the string bracelet well. I actually asked my husband for this bracelet for Christmas this year.

Reactions: gogo123

gogo123

Dec 27, 2006
I appreciate all of the positive feedback. = ) We have three boutiques in our area, with one near her work.

Mmeowcollins

Nov 3, 2016
I had one and sold it. While I loved it, I found that the cord tended to stretch out with daily use and the rings would flip to the underside of my wrist, no matter how much I tightened it. To be fair, I did shower with it since I found it hard to put back on (had to use my teeth), but maybe your girlfriend would be adept enough to not have to use her teeth!