Trinity band - not the 3 rings interlaced

Hi everyone! Just wanting to get an opinion on the trinity wedding band. I know most people talk about the 3 rings interlaced trinity but I can't find anything about the wedding band. What are your thoughts?

View attachment 4805021

I don't have this - just the traditional 3 ring interlocked, but I love the wedding band. I've seen it in persona and I'm thinking about getting my husband the all white gold version for our milestone wedding anniversary this year. I also liked the idea of getting this one for myself as an anni gift, but I already have quite a few bands!

Reactions: Clb09
Yeh my fingers change in size throughout the day so not sure how comfortable the 3 ring design would be. That's why I'm thinking a 1 piece and love the meaning behind it.

I think that's a great gift idea for your husband!

Reactions: Louboutin329
Hmmmm, having a Panthère, a classical Trinity and a Love ring the comfort *decreases* in this order. As the Trinity band resembles the Love ring in its shape I would think it is very uncomfortable to wear, much less than the standard Trinity.

Was told by Cartier that many customers complain about the non-comfort of the Love. On the other side the Panthère is just as smooth as it can be. :heart:

Reactions: Chaton
Yeh my fingers change in size throughout the day so not sure how comfortable the 3 ring design would be. That's why I'm thinking a 1 piece and love the meaning behind it.

I think that's a great gift idea for your husband!

Thanks I love the meaning behind the trinity too! Good luck on your decision. Hopefully you live in an area close to an open store so you can try on :smile:

I came across this ring today and fell in love with it. I am shocked that it is not as popular. It seems the ring is not even on any youtube videos. I do like the ring a lot better than the interlaced ones.

Reactions: Clb09
Hi everyone! Just wanting to get an opinion on the trinity wedding band. I know most people talk about the 3 rings interlaced trinity but I can't find anything about the wedding band. What are your thoughts?

View attachment 4805021

Ive has this ring for quite a few years now and I love it. I wear it as a pinky ring but it scratches up a lot due to the sharp edges.

Reactions: sharleen91
Hi! I got this last year (with diamond) as an everyday wedding band and I love it. It's light, comfortable and I love that it's not so popular (I'm like that with things sometimes ).

I do agree with Christofle in that it tends to scratch but that doesnt bother me. It's beautiful!

Hi! I got this last year (with diamond) as an everyday wedding band and I love it. It's light, comfortable and I love that it's not so popular (I'm like that with things sometimes ).

I do agree with Christofle in that it tends to scratch but that doesnt bother me. It's beautiful!
Oh I've seen the diamond one!! It's beautiful and so elegant :smile: