Trim II -- Another Request for Advice Thread

jasperella

O.G.
Apr 22, 2006
Although I'm on a self-imposed "bag ban", I can't help myself but plan for my next bag.

I'm thinking I need a Trim II, 31cm. I'm baffled as to what leather/colour combo though. As I've posted before, I have an Etoupe Clemence Kelly and a Rouge H Box Calf HAC. My wardrobe is mainly cool-toned: grey, blue, red, cool browns & beiges, and some black. My weekend wardrobe consists mainly of jeans (sometimes with cowboy boots :P).

I was thinking Ebene, but have never seen an Ebene Trim.

Any advice? :flowers:

OK, this is good. <off to do research....>

<Add> -- Are the soft textured leathers like clemence and togo the way to go for a black Trim? Or would a particular smooth leather be nicer?

OK, this is good. <off to do research....>

<Add> -- Are the soft textured leathers like clemence and togo the way to go for a black Trim? Or would a particular smooth leather be nicer?

I love the Trim II in clemence and togo. Something about the lack of structure in a structured bag...it just looks so great!

How about a raisin Trim II? I saw one in San Francisco on Sunday and it was GORGEOUS!!! It was a 31cm.:smile:

Graphite, Gris or Black Trim? GT might be too close to Etoupe :biggrin:

Here are some visuals credits: LZ and they used to have the graphite but I think that's sold.

5567_r.jpg

5419_r.jpg

I have an ebene clemence Trim II and just love it as a weekend bag. I find it a little dark for this time of year in the very hot and humid part of Alaska that I live in, so I've been considering getting either a gold or a barenia/toile one to rotate it with, just like Q'sMom has suggested. I like the idea of a raisin Trim. . . I bet that's just yummy!