Trim II. 35cm vs. Victoria II. FT 35cm

Ladies,

I have th pleasure to own a trim II. 35 in black clemence...but since i saw in the boutique the victoria II. FT -also in black clemence:smile:- somehow i am really tempted.

Do you think these two bags are too similar?
Which one should be more practical for professional use? (financial services)

TIA

MM.

Is the Victoria II a tote without zippers?
If you have documents it will be a great bag. Low maintenance and low key.

The trim is good too but can not hold documents but you can always carry a seperate brief case.

These two are very different styles ... is there another colour for the Victoria II?

Pazt, this is the víctoria with the zipper...but it holds legal letter sized docs...
i mostly carry for meetings my laptop/docs in a separate bag.
Unfortunately my store has it only black...

Hey Miss Marbella,
I go with the Trim II with the gussett every time. You can fit a legal pad in it, I do it all the time along with a pair of Tod's shoes. Has to have the one with the gussett though and has to be 35 cm. Also, it has the zipper going all the way across, much easier to get into.
I bought the Blue Jean Victoiria II cabos with the open top just for my place in Florida but I would never use it for business meetings. My Trim II gets be in all the right doors here in the Nation's Capitol. The cognoscietti (sp?) call it the Jackie O bag, so that is good enough for me.
susan von

Hey Susanvon,
Thanks for all the feedback.
The victoria i was hesitating about is the one with the zipper on the top...but anyway, i just got too tempted, so she came home yday with me:smile:

Hey Miss Marbella,
well that sounds great, cant wait to see it when I am in Wien. did you get it at the Graben? I guess I would have to see it before I can say which one I like. Right now, for me, I am deciding between bringing my new 34 Lindy or my Trim II 38 in grapite toile. I like the fact that it has the zipper for safety all the way around and easier than the Lindy to get into. I had my Hermes wallet stolen on the Graben in 2003 after the IAEA ball because I had a Trim II bag w/o the zipper, now I never travel w/o a zipper on the bag and it has to be easy to get in and out.
Cant wait to see you bag!
susanvon