Trim crinoline???

1. Dear Ladies,

today i visited my Hermes shop to have a look for xmas presents-yes,xmas is coming!!!!:smile:-
    i selected some goodies for my parents and DH...and of course i got tempted!!!:yes:
    i saw a catalogue with trim 38cm black barenia and crinoline!!!
    oh my!!!it was stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i am wondering who has experience with crinoline...it is easy to clean,how does it age etc...
    i would be so greatful for your help!!!!
    my second choice was the trim 38 black togo with GHW...i am in love with big bags:graucho:

2. ^
    Gorgeous and so classic! I only know that you have to be careful not to snag it with a ring or something like that. Hermes can clean the crinoline very well, as they do the toile.
    I don't think I've ever held a 38cm Trim. I have a great 31cm but have always wanted a 35cm for travel. The 31 is fine for me but I'm often carrying my kids' stuff, too!

3. ^ I think that's the bag SP was mentioning - I ADORE that bag!!!!!!!!!!! Black Barenia and Crin.....droooooooollllllll!!!!!!

4. MissMarbella, I have a Trim 31cm in barenia ebene/crinoline & I :heart: it! One thing I noticed when I first got this bag was how light it was as compared to a Trim 31cm in Clemence. So I think the barenia/crinoline combo would be an excellent choice for a bigger Trim 38cm! :idea:

I haven't own the bag for long so I can't comment on the aging factor of crinoline. But I do find the matching tone crinoline very easy to maintain. Agree with Greentea to be a little extra careful not to snag with a ring & you'll be fine! HTH! :flowers:

5. Thanks Ladies for the info!

6. missmarbella, I have a black barenia/crinolin Birkin. I adore it, but do worry about how the crinolin will hold up with time. It seems kind of fragile. I am super-careful with my bags, and it does have a few broken strands near the edges. I don't think this is easily fixable. Still, it is a beautiful and lightweight bag. Since the crinoline is black, I don't worry about cleaning it. Hope this helps!

7. Thanks Pepper,
    unfortunately they sold the trim crinoline in france before i could get it to spain:crybaby:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice