Trigger Reference Thread

GelTea

Coupon Code Stalker
O.G.
May 16, 2009
I decided to start this thread for those, like me, who are finally trying to jump on the Trigger wagon (7 years late) and would like more general info. The below was provided by Jinnie from Botkier via email to me. Please feel free to add for other Trigger-hunters!

~What season was the Trigger first produced and how many seasons has it been released since?

The very first Trigger was produced in Fall’03. Then the style has been constantly produced until SS’09 – not every single season with new colors/leather, quietly kept it going as it’s our classic bag.

~What have been the most popular colors/leathers/fabrics?

The most popular Triggers were leather ones – we’ve had it in various leather types such as cowhide, lambskin. goatskin…etc.
Most popular colors:
1. Black
2. Chocolate brown (Mahogany)
3. Hunter Green
4. Metallic colors (Bronze, Metallic champagne, Metallic Army… etc)
5. White

~What are the different sizes which it has been produced and what are each of their respective dimensions?

We started with 3 different sizes:
Small: 8’’ x 10’’ x 6’’
Medium: 9’’ x 12’’ x 6’’
Large: 11’’ x 14.5’’ x 6.5’’
Then now we are producing only the medium size.

Last edited:
I used to have a Medium Trigger in Black, the leather was so soft and good smells.
It was a perfect size for me. love the compartments

I have no idea why i let her go.. must be lost my mind :cry:

Both of my Triggers are the medium, Black and Acid Yellow. I would love a bigger Trigger for travelling. I wanted to take my Black Trigger with me during my last family trip, but it turned out to be too small. I normally carry all of the passports of my family and stuffs of my 4 year old, so I need a big bag when we travel.

It would be fun to see the Triggers come back in some other fun colors, and in larger sizes,too, not only the medium.