Trigger on Luna Boston

zuzu maxx

Anonymous Bag Lady
O.G.
Sep 5, 2007
San Francisco Bay Area
Hi everyone,

I am trying to purchase the Trigger in metallic mermaid on LB, but can't find any codes. I know they have a 30% promo on FB right now, but you have to post a photo of a recent LB purchase - which I haven't done. Does anybody know of any LB codes that are active right now?

Thanks!

M

tejava

O.G.
Jun 30, 2008
Congrats! Trigger is my personal favorite because it lets me stay so organized! I hope you will like it, especially in the special mermaid leather.

zuzu maxx

Anonymous Bag Lady
O.G.
Sep 5, 2007
San Francisco Bay Area
Thanks tejava I saw a girl at BART the other day that had it in mermaid and I couldn't take my eyes off of it! It is a really nice color! I hope I like the Trigger too because I was torn between that and the Bianca, which I know that I love. I'll post a picture when I get it :smile:

Congrats! Trigger is my personal favorite because it lets me stay so organized! I hope you will like it, especially in the special mermaid leather.

tejava

O.G.
Jun 30, 2008
Thanks tejava I saw a girl at BART the other day that had it in mermaid and I couldn't take my eyes off of it! It is a really nice color! I hope I like the Trigger too because I was torn between that and the Bianca, which I know that I love. I'll post a picture when I get it :smile:
I own 2 triggers and 1 medium bianca. They are both nice bags, but trigger is way more functional. Please let us know if you like it after you receive it.

I got the AVA in metallic mermaid as well, but I will not receive it in another 10 days or so. I'm sure I will like it,too!

lccsue

Feb 1, 2008
BC
zuzu so happy for you! I saw it was out of stock at LB and I was hoping it was you who snagged it! Congrats and CAN'T WAIT to see it! YAY!

zuzu maxx

Anonymous Bag Lady
O.G.
Sep 5, 2007
San Francisco Bay Area
Well! I got my Trigger and I just did not like the color. It is a beautiful color, even in real life, but for some reason I felt like I was carrying a large Christmas ornament.

I hate that feeling when I am so excited and then I open the box and, "Oh..." It's okay though! I didn't dally. I carried it around the office on my arm for one day to see the color in different lighting situations and that night I packed it back up. Now I will be looking for a Trigger in a new color because I love the style!!

Must admit, though, I bought a Haven Stachel in Indigo shortly after! Will post those photos when it comes!

diann_co

Aug 29, 2007
LA, CA
Well! I got my Trigger and I just did not like the color. It is a beautiful color, even in real life, but for some reason I felt like I was carrying a large Christmas ornament.

I hate that feeling when I am so excited and then I open the box and, "Oh..." It's okay though! I didn't dally. I carried it around the office on my arm for one day to see the color in different lighting situations and that night I packed it back up. Now I will be looking for a Trigger in a new color because I love the style!!

Must admit, though, I bought a Haven Stachel in Indigo shortly after! Will post those photos when it comes!
Sorry to hear that- I have The AVA Crossbody in Mermaid and love it