Trigger is back!

The Trigger is still one of my favorite Botkier bags, but I didn't really know much about it when it was an "it" bag. I was excited to see that they re-issued it, but not excited about only being available in black and brown. I had a moment of temporary insanity and decided to get a used one in gold which should be delivered today. I'm very excited to finally have one!

When I contacted Botkier they said stay tuned for color!! I also wanted a trigger in a fun vibrant color, I already have a brown trigger and a white one I cant wait to pull out!!!

I looked at Trigger years ago and thought it was very functional and nice leather. But did seem like it would be heavy. I will be anxious to hear when someone gets one of the new ones how heavy it is. If it's comparable to a large Bianca in weight, that would be fine with me. As I recall, some of these would go over shoulder and some would not. The one in the picture looks like it would. Does anyone know? Was it the east-west version that had a shorter strap? Thanks

When I contacted Botkier they said stay tuned for color!! I also wanted a trigger in a fun vibrant color, I already have a brown trigger and a white one I cant wait to pull out!!!

WOOOOOT! SO excited to hear this! I love the Trigger, and want one badly, but only in a super fun color. So this is GREAT news! :tup:

Was there any reason that Botkier stopped making Triggers? I always identify the brand with that particular model... it would be like Balenciaga stopping production of the motorcycle series... perish the thought! :wtf:

I also hope they decide to come out with more colours... brights and metallics would be lovely, as I wasn't into bags when they were first being produced :love:

I just received my trigger from Luna Boston today and it is so lovely. the only concern i have is that the leather is really more of a suede kind, very matt. Also on the website it says that it is lambskin but the tag on the black bag I received says black goatskin.... any thoughts?

is this the same leather used in the older triggers?? i have one i bought in 2006/7 in black w silver hw..and it's VERY HEAVY..as much as i love the bag, it's just too heavy for everyday use!