Trigger is back!

I am really excited about this! One of my favorite bags is my goatskin trigger. It is super soft and lighter than my other triggers. I have a lambskin Bianca and it is even lighter and softer. I think a lambskin redesigned trigger will be amazing!

I am really excited about this! One of my favorite bags is my goatskin trigger. It is super soft and lighter than my other triggers. I have a lambskin Bianca and it is even lighter and softer. I think a lambskin redesigned trigger will be amazing!

ITA - the lambskin caught my eye too. :yes: I am loving the lambskin on my Bianca. :love:

I have the trigger from the first year it came out in the small size and would love to get the medium size. Can anyone confirm if the quality of the leather is that much different from the first production?

OMG YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you tell I'm happy? :yahoo:Lol.

I asked their customer service a while ago about it, and I was so sad when they told me it was discontinued. I always thought of the Trigger as their most classic, definitive bag. I considered about writing a letter expressing how much I loved the bag, but I figured one letter wouldn't make any difference. But now I know I was not the only one contacting them expressing love for it :P

Thank you for posting greenpixie. You made my day!

I have a Trigger from the first year and I have never thought of it as heavy. Although, I did buy a cream pebbled one off of Ebay which I resold and that was a little heavier.:shrugs:

Love the Trigger.

I have the trigger from the first year it came out in the small size and would love to get the medium size. Can anyone confirm if the quality of the leather is that much different from the first production?

The quality of the leather on Botkier bags has changed a lot from season to season. I have bags from almost every season except the last one and I still like the first production leather the best. They have done pebbled leather, glazed leather, and lower quality leathers since then, but also some really nice leathers and goatskins. So it's hard to tell. The best way is to go into a store and pick it up - it's hard to tell from the 'bay and online sellers which leather you're getting.