Tried on the Neo, Now I want it! :(

OnMyMiNd04

~Boy Addicted to LV~
O.G.
Sep 3, 2007
Hey everyone,

Tonight I went to LV in Boston to see what babies I could get my hands on... and honestly everything I asked for was sold out. I was going to purchase the MC Zippy in Noir, but it didn't sing that loudly to me just yet. Just before I was leaving the store, I saw the Monogram Neo and decided to try it on. Boy... this bag is absolutely stunning! I am a guy, y'all know that... but this bag looked great on me and it's a LOT bigger than I thought it was. I was told by a few SAs that the Monogram Neo is only for 2010 and once the bags are sold, LV will not be making them anymore. I don't know what to do. I don't know if I should splurge (SERIOUSLY) and get the Neo or not. Opinions anyone?

I think the Neo is a great bag -- like you said, it's bigger than you think it would be. If it is only available for 2010 and you really love it, get it while you can.

I have a mono neo and I love it. Olive the versatility and the look of it. It comprises my two favorite looks: speedy and Noe. At any given time I wear it alL 3 ways...hand, arm,sometimesevenmy shoulder and cross body as well