Tried on the Neo, Now I want it! :(

OnMyMiNd04

~Boy Addicted to LV~
O.G.
Sep 3, 2007
tPF @ Louis Vuitton
Hey everyone,

Tonight I went to LV in Boston to see what babies I could get my hands on... and honestly everything I asked for was sold out. I was going to purchase the MC Zippy in Noir, but it didn't sing that loudly to me just yet. Just before I was leaving the store, I saw the Monogram Neo and decided to try it on. Boy... this bag is absolutely stunning! I am a guy, y'all know that... but this bag looked great on me and it's a LOT bigger than I thought it was. I was told by a few SAs that the Monogram Neo is only for 2010 and once the bags are sold, LV will not be making them anymore. I don't know what to do. I don't know if I should splurge (SERIOUSLY) and get the Neo or not. Opinions anyone?

19flowers

O.G.
Apr 25, 2008
USA
I think the Neo is a great bag -- like you said, it's bigger than you think it would be. If it is only available for 2010 and you really love it, get it while you can.

Stacy31

O.G.
Sep 27, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
I have been contemplating purchasing this bag as well....but I was told that it is now going to remain part of the permanent collection (the monogram neo)?

drspock7

Handbag Connoisseur
O.G.
Feb 7, 2009
Maryland
I have a mono neo and I love it. Olive the versatility and the look of it. It comprises my two favorite looks: speedy and Noe. At any given time I wear it alL 3 ways...hand, arm,sometimesevenmy shoulder and cross body as well

DisCo

Happy Chrissy!
May 11, 2009
Australia
I saw a lady try it on at the boutique and it is really gorgeous! I think you should go for it! Love the straps too.

ktdid

LV Baby!
O.G.
Mar 20, 2007
Dallas, TX
I have the Mono Neo and it is my most favorite bag EVER!!! Gorgeous, functional, easy to carry, etc! I say splurge! You won't regret it!