Tried any good anti-wrinkle creams lately?

1. I'm 33 & just starting to see those "fine lines". I've been using Murad for my eye cream but I want to find something to put on my face at night to target my little lines. There are so many ones to choose from & so many new ones constantly coming out, I'm driving myself crazy trying to figure out which one to buy. I was hoping someone could tell me what has worked for them. Thanks!:flowers:

2. read my post above "best skin lotion.... DETENTE is the newest peptide product on market. I have been using it for awhile, and my skin looks amazing!
    It pumped up all the fine wrinkles,and really moisturized-I even use it under my eyes! I am over 45 and tried everything-this is the best, in my opinion.

3. Thanks very much for the tip! I just ordered a sample too.:graucho:

4. Retin-Ox Correction got rid of the fine lines I was getting at the top of my cheekbones where I smile/laugh, and on my top lip - I don't smoke but was getting a few crinkles there.

HTH!

Cx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice