Tricolor Birkins and Kellys

1. I love tricolor Kellys and Birkins however they seem to be rare and difficult to come by... please post photos and let us droll over the different models and combinations!!! Cheers! :smile:

2. Vintage Tricolor Kelly in alligator/crocodile combination.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. ^^^Wow, Westiepup!!! What a GREAT first pics to post as a tri-color. Just Gorgeous!!! What a special bag you have there!!:heart:

4. Is it just me? I cannot see any pictures.

5. Would love to see it... but somehow I can't open the attachement??? Any advise? :shrugs:

6. here's my tricolor kelly 28 togo with ruthenium H :

[​IMG]

7. Oh no, that's not my bag! I wish!:P I found it on a Hermes-loving Japanese girl's blog and she says it belongs to her mother.

I don't know why some of you can't see the pics, I did a direct link so that I wouldn't have to shrink the photos. hmmm.

Pic1

Pic2

Does it work now?

8. here's another pic of a tricolor HAC taken at our local H store. this bag was available several months ago (vert anis, potiron, rouge vif) :

[​IMG]

9. Pszt I love :heart: your 28cm Kelly... it's gorgeous!

Sorry Westipup... I still don't seem to be able to open the file, thanks for trying anyway!

10. Here is my 32cm Kelly....

1369811146_m.jpg
  11. [​IMG]

Looks like Togo. If it was bi colour in Potiron and Fushia, I would grab it in a heart beat!

12. Barbs,
    That's the first bi-colour Kelly in that combination I have ever seen! :P Thanks for posting. What colours are they?

13. Barbs -- ditto ^^..........beautiful! please let us know colors

14. Call me crazy, but I'm in love...:love: Although I guess with the flap tucked in it could look a bit Christmas-y.

15. Hi Gmel and MrsSparkles! I brought the bag a few years ago so I can no longer remember their colors. The leather is Clemence the darker grey is the graphite (not sure about the name) which was introduced a few years ago, the taupe looks like the color reintroduced recently and I have no idea abot the cream color... so sorry :Push:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice