Tribute to Petite Malle Bandeau- No tag.

pursula

Emily
O.G.
Aug 16, 2013
Hi there. I just received my Tribute to Petite Malle bandeau I ordered directly from the LV website. It has no cloth tag attached. It's nowhere to be found in the box either. Should I try and get another one or return it or what? I know they fall off easily, but I expected it to be on at least when I opened up the box. Thoughts? Am I being too picky?

Hi there. I just received my Tribute to Petite Malle bandeau I ordered directly from the LV website. It has no cloth tag attached. It's nowhere to be found in the box either. Should I try and get another one or return it or what? I know they fall off easily, but I expected it to be on at least when I opened up the box. Thoughts? Am I being too picky?
I would definitely call them and let them know and exchange for a different one that has the tag. It should have it and you'll need it for authentication if you ever want to sell it.... I would not keep it if is was missing the tag.

I would definitely call them and let them know and exchange for a different one that has the tag. It should have it and you'll need it for authentication if you ever want to sell it.... I would nit keep it if is was missing the rag.
That was my thoughts--- about if I ever wanted to sell it. Because chances are I probably will at some point. And gosh darn it, if it's brand new the tag should still be attached!