Tribute - Navy or Black patent?

fduff

O.G.
Dec 1, 2006
Hi, I'm going to get a medium Tribute and can't make up my mind between Black or Navy patent. I love both and wear blue & black just as often... What do you think? Is the Navy just too close to Black?? Thanks!!

I have seen the downtown in Navy and it is a fabulous color!

It is very unique and it may get lots of attention from people trying to figure out if it is a black or navy bag.

It's a tough choice! :yes:

I would go with the navy because I have a black patent Mby MJ bag and other black bags.

Let us know what color you decide to get! :smile:

Navy patent - I tried a medium downtown on at NM and it's just an amazing color :tup:. It's sooooo dark it looks black at first but then you can tell it's navy. It's such a striking bag.

I was going to get navy but I found a purple patent downtown and, well, I'm enjoying my purple bag sooooooooooooooooo much! You can't go wrong with YSL's patent bags :wlae:.

So I went back today and played with both for a while. I ended up walking away with the Black... For some reason, the Navy had a tint of purple in it (eggplant) in certain shading... It was a very, very hard choice (and they only had 1 of each, and the Navy also was more beat up than the black since it was the display, which played a role in the decision as well). BUT I splurged and also got a Medium Muse in Navy Patent Croc (which is definitely a true navy!). I was so tempted to do the Navy Tribute, but I figured one of each color for variation is best :smile: heheh...