Tribute - Navy or Black patent?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, I'm going to get a medium Tribute and can't make up my mind between Black or Navy patent. I love both and wear blue & black just as often... What do you think? Is the Navy just too close to Black?? Thanks!!

2. I have seen the downtown in Navy and it is a fabulous color!

It is very unique and it may get lots of attention from people trying to figure out if it is a black or navy bag.

It's a tough choice! :yes:

I would go with the navy because I have a black patent Mby MJ bag and other black bags.

Let us know what color you decide to get! :smile:

3. Navy patent - I tried a medium downtown on at NM and it's just an amazing color :tup:. It's sooooo dark it looks black at first but then you can tell it's navy. It's such a striking bag.

I was going to get navy but I found a purple patent downtown and, well, I'm enjoying my purple bag sooooooooooooooooo much! You can't go wrong with YSL's patent bags :wlae:.

4. navy for sure.

the color is SO delicious, and when you think about it, you'll surely fall in love with another black patent bag in your lifetime.

5. So I went back today and played with both for a while. I ended up walking away with the Black... For some reason, the Navy had a tint of purple in it (eggplant) in certain shading... It was a very, very hard choice (and they only had 1 of each, and the Navy also was more beat up than the black since it was the display, which played a role in the decision as well). BUT I splurged and also got a Medium Muse in Navy Patent Croc (which is definitely a true navy!). I was so tempted to do the Navy Tribute, but I figured one of each color for variation is best :smile: heheh...

6. Congratulations! :woohoo:

Please post pics!!!

7. Great buys! Have fun with your bags!

8. Thank you, gr8heart and yslalice -- I will post pics soon! :smile: I'm psyched and seriously addicted to YSL!

9. Navy, love it!

10. I know how you can get addicted to YSL! Can't wait to see your pictures! Congrats on your fabulous purchases~

11. Congratulations on your new love and welcome to the YSL addicts page, haha!