Tribeca Totes at Outlets?

alceria

Oct 2, 2009
Grosse Pointe, MI
Hi, I'm just wondering if I missed the boat on these or if they aren't coming to the outlet. I really like that berry-colored tote, and I've seen it on eBay. When it went off the official website, I thought I might see it at an outlet, but I've been to a few and haven't seen anything from that line. Are they not there yet or did I already miss it? I'm nervous about purchasing on eBay.

Apr 28, 2008
my outlet had a few, about a month or 6 weeks ago?
i never saw them en masse though, just a few here and there.
and, i only saw gold and navy, not the berry
but, generally speaking, my outlet isn't a "good" one

alceria

Oct 2, 2009
Grosse Pointe, MI
Hrmm, thanks. I recently drove back from Atlanta and stopped at an outlet in Georgia and one in Ohio I think (it's getting fuzzy.) Argh. I guess maybe I should try my luck with eBay. I'm scared of getting ripped off or getting a fake/damaged bag.

NorthStar

Let's go WILD!
Mar 10, 2008
Minnesota Native, Ohio Resident
Hrmm, thanks. I recently drove back from Atlanta and stopped at an outlet in Georgia and one in Ohio I think (it's getting fuzzy.) Argh. I guess maybe I should try my luck with eBay. I'm scared of getting ripped off or getting a fake/damaged bag.
I was able to score a patchwork Tribeca about a month ago at the Lancaster, PA outlet...but never saw much Tribeca at my local outlet. If you go the ick-Bay or Bonanzle route, have it authenticated here first, it will help to put your mind at ease.:smile:

melissatrv

O.G.
Feb 8, 2009
NC
These were in the outlets around Chrismtas time - Jan. However there are a couple new colors in boutiques now such as Peony which I imagine will make it to the outlet eventually

Aprile

Aug 30, 2009
I didn't see any at my outlet either. I bought my Tribeca at the boutique last week.

LadyLibra

O.G.
Apr 5, 2009
I've heard that, as of last week, some outlets still have the Antique Gold Patent and Peony (Hot Pink) Patent E/W Totes.