Tribeca Shoulder Bag

September24

Je m'aime
Dec 26, 2008
Does anyone own one of these? I like the shoulder bag not the tote. I'm wondering how the leather compares to the Zoe? Is it as thick? Does it slouch nicely? How does it feel on your shoulder?
I'm looking for my next leather bag and can't decide on a leather Zoe or Tribeca. I already have the siggy Zoe, so not sure I want a similar bag. I haven't seem the Tribeca IRL yet but I can get the 50% Coach employee discount (great friend!) so both bags would be about the same.
Thanks TPF'ers! I value all of your opinions!

ps. I read a post on here that someone said it sort of reminded her of the Carly without the hardware. I missed out on Carly so this excites me! LOL!:graucho:

Well I don't own either bags yet but just based on what I read on here and some private conversations I had with a dear friend, I think Zoe's leather is definitely thicker than the Tribeca. Tribeca bags probably have thinner leather because Coach is trying to produce a great collection of leather bags but at the same they are trying to cut cost so that they can sell them at affordable prices. But again, I might be wrong.

And honestly, I don't think you need to use your friend's 50% employee discount to get a leather Zoe cause Zoes are already sold at the outlets with a super low price ;)

Good luck with your decision and I hope that link let you see the bag being modelled in real life by a fellow tPFer.

Thanks for the info! I did look at the link. And the price of the Tribeca is lower so I guess you do get what you pay for. I was going to use the 50% off for the Tribeca vs the Zoe price at the outlet, probably would be about the same, around $140 for either. Guess i need to go see the Tribeca IRL first.

You are welcome and it's always best to check out the bags IRL and try them on first if the stores are not too far out from you :biggrin: That way you can get a feel of the bag.

I did see some of the Tribeca shoulder bags, the regular size. Depending on the size you like, I thought the regular size was a bit small, I would prefer the large, though I didn't see any large at Macy's, only the regular. It did somewhat remind me of the carly, and I liked it better in the larger size.