Tribeca Sholder Bag

greyhoundgal

Mar 5, 2006
I got the Tribeca crossbody shoulder bag to day in purple. I love the bag, but both the shoulder strap and crossbody strap are so thin, especially for me because I load my purses down with crap. I am just so afraid the strap will break. I guess I am used to the nice wide straps of the Zoe.

I have the medium purple tribeca shoulder bag and i was worried about the same thing... i m so used to the large straps as well, but i've been wearing my tribeca for 2 weeks straight now, and never had a problem with the strap, and my bag is quite loaded :smile: somebody asked me about modeling pics as well, but i still didn't have a chance do make some either...

I had this bag in purple patent that I (stupidly) sold to my little sister, I think the strap is similar to the Tribeca. I actually prefer this strap over my patent Zoe strap, I feel like Zoe slips off my shoulder alot more than this Soho did. I think the berry Tribeca may be my next purchase, I miss my Soho so much and I kick myself everytime I see my sis with it!

http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-COACH-SIGNA...bags?hash=item2ea714d225&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

I actually am a "medium strap" girl. I think the strap on the Carly and Zoe are a bit too wide and slip off my shoulder. If the straps are too thin and you load up your purse, I find the skinny ones can dig into your shoulder. I like a strap that is around an inch to 1 1/2 inches wide. The parker butterfly large tote has great straps.

Greyhoundgal- is the bag comfy loaded or do you think the straps will dig in? If it's comfy, don't worry about the sturdyness- I think it will hold up.