Tribeca Line

starr4

O.G.
Jan 2, 2009
I finally had some time to look at the new Tribeca line on Coach's website... pretty sweet :P I'm really loving the leather shoulder bag in buff #14109 ... Since I live in NY, I'm thinking she is a must have bag :lol: How long before Christmas heeehee

Me too! I just ordered the Tribeca shoulder bag in tote from my boutique yesterday, I got the black leather, should be here Wed!

...we have some of the same taste, I have the steel Sabrina too!

Me too! I just ordered the Tribeca shoulder bag in tote from my boutique yesterday, I got the black leather, should be here Wed!

...we have some of the same taste, I have the steel Sabrina too!

I totally LOVEEEE my Sabrina...I totally baby her!! You must post pics!!! I need to go see her IRL....Congrats on getting her

I've got 2 Tribecas already, she was the 1- line that I had no hesitation whatsoever with! (and that's rare for me) I wish she'd be more often visible on this forum thou- she dosen't seem to get a lot of attention for some reason?!

I've got 2 Tribecas already, she was the 1- line that I had no hesitation whatsoever with! (and that's rare for me) I wish she'd be more often visible on this forum thou- she dosen't seem to get a lot of attention for some reason?!

Do you have the shoulder bags or the totes? It's such a classic design that I think it will hold up for years. Plus, I like the width of her, 6 inches! I don't like skinny bags.

That's what I ordered, the medium shoulder bag. I was really surprised to hear that my store was out of the black leather already! Either it's a very popular bag, Coach made fewer or both!

Oh nooo...black is not available...wow!!! Ok..didn't this just come out?? I don't check the Coach site all the time, I pretty much read TPF'ers post and haven't heard too much about this bag yet. I'm hoping she'll still be available in a month or so. We had to get a new fridge <<<OUCH>>> so our funds department is a little thin for awhile.

Oh nooo...black is not available...wow!!! Ok..didn't this just come out?? I don't check the Coach site all the time, I pretty much read TPF'ers post and haven't heard too much about this bag yet. I'm hoping she'll still be available in a month or so. We had to get a new fridge <<<OUCH>>> so our funds department is a little thin for awhile.

I know! I thought it was odd also, I thought the line just came out. Store was totally out of black, didn't say if they'll get anymore.

I just purchased the E/W tote in navy. What a gorgeous color and the leather is like butter. I usually hem and haw if I should spend the money on another bag but no hesitation this time I knew it was meant for me. I got the last one. The SA told me that Coach lowered the prices on their bags and are making less of them. I guess that is good then I won't see everyone with my bag.;)

I just purchased the E/W tote in navy. What a gorgeous color and the leather is like butter. I usually hem and haw if I should spend the money on another bag but no hesitation this time I knew it was meant for me. I got the last one. The SA told me that Coach lowered the prices on their bags and are making less of them. I guess that is good then I won't see everyone with my bag.;)

Very true! I can't wait to get mine!:graucho: