Tribeca Line

I love the patent leather. Here's a pic for reference... don't feel like modeling anything today, but I guess you get the picture.

IMG_4562.jpg

I am not much a tote girl but these are lovely for totes. Don't think I will be adding any to my collection but my friend just got the purple patent large tote and it is the most beautiful purple! Rich and deep.

I love the patent leather. Here's a pic for reference... don't feel like modeling anything today, but I guess you get the picture.

IMG_4562.jpg
Hi,
These are the two colors I like also! Do you think the antique gold is a little "much" for an every day bag? I don't, but I'll be dropping my 3 year-old off at pre-school in the fall and want to look nice but not too glam, YKWIM? Thanks!

I don't think the gold is a little "too much" at all, its actually a "very nice but not over the top" color in my opinion. I bought the gold tote to use it when with my kids (somewhat as a diaper purse bag) it seems perfect to me. I love that its metallicy but yet protected against the metallic rubbing off.

anyone know if they are going to be coming out with any other colors in the leather? i would love a gray leather, not patent, i'm not really a patent girl but i really like the shoulder bag. i tried on the black at my local macy's and it's perfect weight and size but i just wasn't feeling the black.

I was on the fence about the Tribeca line but I LOVE purple and had to have the large shoulder bag simply because it is purple. After using it a few days I have now decided that I need the gold one...lol. I wish they made the large shoulder in the pink and a few other colors :pout:

Question/Concern about the Antique Gold N/S Tote: Do you think it would be a bit much/too much for a recent college grad working in an hourly/entry-level job to be carrying?

FYI I'm looking for entry-level jobs in the legal field/non-profit orgs, and while I wouldn't carry this to an interview, I would like it to be my "work tote" or a nice large tote to wear when I need to carry a papers, files, and my netbook.

Just received my pink Tribeca patent shoulder bag last Friday and I am crazy about it. If I don't find anything that I like in the next release, I'll probably buy another Tribeca cause I can't get enough of the designs and chain straps :biggrin:

Question/Concern about the Antique Gold N/S Tote: Do you think it would be a bit much/too much for a recent college grad working in an hourly/entry-level job to be carrying?

FYI I'm looking for entry-level jobs in the legal field/non-profit orgs, and while I wouldn't carry this to an interview, I would like it to be my "work tote" or a nice large tote to wear when I need to carry a papers, files, and my netbook.

I think it would be fine to use as a work bag.