Tribeca color question?? Op Art Lurex 14188

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey ladies...I am hoping someone can help me with this, hoping someone owns this bag!! :biggrin:

I have seen this bag listed before and described as having black patent leather trim?? This auction says dark metallic trim??
    Can anyone tell me what color the leather is for sure?? I was really hoping for black and don't want to be disappointed when I finally locate the bag I thought I wanted...lol....:P

Anyone happen to have a tag for one with the color code?:graucho:
    Anyone have the drilldown for it, I can't get it to come up!!

Thanks for your help! :biggrin:

Not my auction!
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180576750807&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

2. I have this bag, the trim is a dark brown metallic patent.

3. OH thanks so much for confirming this for me Brown Betty, you have been so very helpful!!!:biggrin:

4. No problem, I hope you get it!

5. Sigh....I am not a big fan of brown...so not sure I still want the bag!! :P