Tribal earrings haul and disappointment

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So last week I finally took the plunge and bought two pairs of Dior tribal earrings. I know I'm rather late to get on the bandwagon; but I really like the style and after wearing some 'inspired' earrings and knowing I love them, I bought these.

I couldn't be happier, until I unboxed them today and the rose gold earrings look horrible. The earrings look blotchy and there are some spots where you can see white. Have any of you experienced this? Are they not worth the money? I know I can still exchange them but I'm now doubting the quality of these ... Please share your ideas/opinions.

IMG_9709.jpg IMG_9714.jpg

2. I would return/exchange the rose gold. I love these earrings but they look defective or damaged.

3. Those earrings look damaged to me. Wonder if they were floor model and handled by multiple people causing chipping? I would return and request a new pair.

4. Thanks for your replies.
    I will definitely be returning these. I was just wondering if this is what I can expect over time; is this normal wear and tear?

5. I agree with everyone else. Looks like they have been damaged.

This is not normal wear and tear. Looks like the rose-gold tone plating on top has been damaged in those spots, probably by some type of impact with other hard objects (i.e. maybe the earrings kept banging and rubbing against each other while in the package, which may have been subjected to some shaking).