Triangle duffle

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anyone own the bag? I never wanted it but saw some IG photos and looks great on the owner. Anyone else have experience with it?

2. i only have a clutch, leather is calfskin, and it's nice, thick and supple
    last weekend i saw it on a lady in the mall (black with white logo), and it looked very cool :tup:

diva7633 likes this.
  3. At first, I wasn't a fan, but .. of course (and @ksuromax can attest to my Calfskin addiction!) .. I'm kinda liking it. I especially like the one that has the metal chain, but I wonder how "comfortable" that would be ..

diva7633 and ksuromax like this.
  4. yes, calfskin forevah!! :rochard:
    i have just found these, finally!! the long starp and NO handles!
    now i need to find a perfect colour, i'm craving for Rose Magenta :hbeat:

Attached Files:

5. Whoa Momma ... is that the XS size?? WOW .. that might be just TOO small for me; guess I'll have to do the Medium size?

6. all the bigger ones come with the sticking out handles :hysteric:

7. I’m in!!! Was debating between this or ysl Lou Lou and I think this won. So unique

4F47E41A-5DC3-4627-B514-08C70FD1FE6E.jpeg 190BAA2A-AE71-464A-9BA3-5488A1393DED.jpeg

southernbelle43 and ksuromax like this.
  8. Thanks. It’s really nice. Part of me feels like I should have gotten the traditional bag but how often do you get a triangle bag?

ksuromax likes this.
  9. exactly!
    and this one is a true head turner!! :tup:

10. Thanks!! That helps me feel better about my decision

ksuromax likes this.
  11. I love the bag. I love the uniqueness of the bag.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice