tri-color special order

Hermes4ever

Sep 14, 2008
I want to place a special order for a 30 birkin and i want a tri-color combination. I currently have an orange, rouge H, marron fonce and blue brighton birkins. Help me combine a nice color combo:smile:

There is actually a three color combo I would love blue Jean white lining with rouge garrance pipping and straps so that it gave me that very marine yacht like feel with out looking like the fourth of July the blue Jean does this because of the type of blue the white lining makes it very summery and the rouge garrance gives it the intense twist also I imagine it with rouge stitching and the lock covered in white but the clochette in rouge garance!!!! Hope it helps darling .

I know that you wanted more noticable colours but I would go for gris tourterelle, gris clair and graphite. It is a neutral yet striking combination and it is not similar to the colours you already have.

I know that you wanted more noticable colours but I would go for gris tourterelle, gris clair and graphite. It is a neutral yet striking combination and it is not similar to the colours you already have.

Oh my my dream combo.... There was once a 35cm Kelly I saw in this and still regret so much....