Trevis PM

shoe_a_holic

Apr 27, 2012
Hello fellow TPFers!!!

I don't know where to do this but I am just desperate on wanting to sell my Trevis. My husband bought it for me but I don't really find it useful for me. I have a toddler and a baby and I find myself carrying more of a crossbody type or either that I will just throw my wallet in a diaper bag. I have never used it. It is brand new in it's original box, original receipt and everything in tact. I have no ebay account or what so ever so I don't know where to sell it. I thought about this website because I know for sure that there is a lot of LV lovers out there. I just hate to see the bag sit in my closet and not be used.... it's such a lovely bag just not fit my lifestyle.

Thank you so much for your time!

litostar

O.G.
May 11, 2011
Hi!! That's too bad, the Trevi is gorgeous, but I guess if you don't use it, it's no good. I've sold many of my pre-loved LV pieces off eBay & Bonanza, it is super simple to create an account! If you're not wanting to create an account you can also consider consigning it reputable stores like Yoogis, Luxuryexchange or Fashionphile. You simply fill in a form and they will give you a quote! Good luck!