trevi vs. boetie!?

oneswtlove

O.G.
Sep 8, 2007
ahhh... so many people have been telling me trevi too! I haven't been able to go in the store to try on the boetie yet, but I've tried on the trevi and I just loved it! I'm scared to go in and try them both on.. I might just want to buy both!

Yikkie

Avid Purse Lover!
O.G.
May 26, 2008
Between the two, I'd vote for Boetie (PM) - I didn't think much of it when I saw the pics, but when I saw it IRL, it was a very cute and elegant bag! I won't mind to own one if not for the price point. Trevi never really appeals to me even when I tried it on.

4purse

O.G.
Jul 4, 2007
Since I have the Boetie PM my vote is for the Boetie. I disagree that the Trevi is more more suitable for every day because it's more durable...the Boetie is very durable and I use mine every day and haven't had any problems with the vachetta getting marked. I had the Trevi but returned it. I found it looked like a good size but was small inside and was on the heavy side. The Boetie is super light weight, has a zip top and turn lock closure and has the beautiful alcantara lining and metal stud feet. To me it's worth the extra cost. It's an investment but well worth it.