Trevi scuffing , what to do? please help..

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hiyeeee..
    i wanted to buy this trevi, pre-loved, all is well except for two bottom corners of it.. see picture;
    [​IMG]

ok, it really is not as bad as it looks but good slr camera does able to capture it..
    so what should i do?
    can i repair it by applying fiebings kote - leather sealant on that part?
    i have repaired several of my Coach bags peeled sealant, but that's on the handles part not bottom piping or whatever this is actually called..
    can any of u tell me is this like the sealant kinda thing and i can apply a layer of dark-brown fiebings kote?

please help coz i really want to buy this bag!
    thanks! :biggrin:

2. If the price is right and you don't mind the scruff, then you should get it. I have some bags that were scruffed on the corners & after some leather treatment they turned out fine.

Hope you get it.

3. awesome advice!
    thanks so much!
    i'm gonna post it there for help!

4. thanks mimster..
    i hope so too myself.. :graucho:

5. #6 Feb 16, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2010
  6. since i'm not that familiar with tarrago dye colours, can any of your trevi owners confirm with me is the leather piping shades considered mahogany (code 50)? or nevada (code 52)?

[​IMG]

7. I know this is a super super old thread...but did you ever figure out what Tarrago dye color to get to fix the scuffing on the Trevi DE piping? I'm in the same boat with my Chelsea and would really appreciate the input!