Trevi PM..yay or nay & why

Need lots of opinions. Do you like it? Have you owned it? Sold it and why!
I have a Trevi PM and I personally love it. I make it work and rotate it as much as I can. In fact-- for this holiday wknd I'm using the Trevi!
I know some people get bothered by the small opening and that it is kinda heavy without anything in there but it really depends what you're looking for in a bag. I already have other bags that are "go to" or every day type of bags so I was fine with the Trevi not being one of those bags. I think they go with anything as well!

Thank you!! I am 5 ft 3.and usually like the Speedy 25 size. However, this bag has a different shape so I think it may not be too big. I have a DE speedy 30..is this too similar?

Thank you!! I am 5 ft 3.and usually like the Speedy 25 size. However, this bag has a different shape so I think it may not be too big. I have a DE speedy 30..is this too similar?
Haha I have a DE Speedy 30 as well. I don't think it's too similar but that's just me. I think Speedy is for almost any day. Imagine someone walking by with a Speedy or Trevi. Which one would you constantly stare at? I know which one I do! Even though I have 3 Speedys. ;)
Btw-- they both fit about the same things, Speedy maybe a bit more because of the shape but to me, I feel like they fit the same thing. The top of the Trevi just gets a bit tight from the roundness.

I looked at the Trevi to purchase but I found the bag to be quite heavy and even worse once I put my stuff inside. Also the opening is quite small. I say if you have other comfy bags this would be a great addiction as it is a beautiful bag. And no not similar to the Speedy 30 - two totally different bags. Speedy way lighter though.

Be Blessed MoNikki

I have and love the Trevi PM. I am short (5 ft 0 inches) and many bags look too large on me but the Trevi doesn't. I like the fact that I can hold it in the crook of my arm OR on my shoulder. It has a feminine shape (thanks to the pleating) and is structured (which I LOVE!). I love the organization features inside (enough pockets for my needs!) and also like the fact that it is a zip top.

I don't find it heavy (but then, I normally carry Coach leather bags which, for some reason, seem to be really really heavy). It is fairly roomy (it can fit in a regular sized iPad, wallet, makeup bag etc).

Someone pointed out that the Trevi is a more modern version of the Speedy and I agree.

I personally LOVE the Trevi pm, I don't have one, but I want one!!!

My SA told me Louis Vuitton is going to discontinue this bag this year maybe or next year for sure.

I just love the look, I don't carry a lot, I'm 5'7", I have a Speedy 30 B DE too, I used it like 5 times and was convinced my Speedy 25 is a better fit, so the size or weight of the Trevi pm won't be a problem for me. I'm definitely going to get it before it got discontinued.

Happiness is not about how much you have, but how little you need.

I personally LOVE the Trevi pm, I don't have one, but I want one!!!

My SA told me Louis Vuitton is going to discontinue this bag this year maybe or next year for sure.

I just love the look, I don't carry a lot, I'm 5'7", I have a Speedy 30 B DE too, I used it like 5 times and was convinced my Speedy 25 is a better fit, so the size or weight of the Trevi pm won't be a problem for me. I'm definitely going to get it before it got discontinued.

Happiness is not about how much you have, but how little you need.
Good luck on getting Trevi before it discontinues! I know they did the GM can't believe they'll do the PM, too! Seriously no rhyme or reason sometimes with LV.
My SA also told me Siracusa PM (idk about other sizes) and also the Portobellos will be discontinued.
I really want the Siracusa, too!

I bought a trevi pm not to long ago and I have to say it is a beautiful bag ! I like that it can be carried different ways .. I use the shoulder strap the most . It is a little heavy as compared to my speedys but it's made so much better ! I don't find it to be a everyday dag for me .. I'll be using it when I dress up... To me it's one of the most beautiful DE bags lv has made !

have it and never will sell it! love it 'cause of the classic shape! you can wear it different ways and can be dressed up or down! a perfect LV piece IMO!!👍

I absolutely LOVE my Trevi pm. She's a wonderful all weather bag that can be dressed up and casual. If I didn't have her and knew that it was being discontinued I would definitely try to snatch her up. I bought her a few years back when it was only $1600 and ended up returning it for some reason. Then I purchased it again 2 years ago when it was much more...wished I would have just kept it in the first place. She's one of my faves and would never part with her again. Fits everything I need and still has a little more space for more.

I've had mine for 4 years and its one of my favourite bags. I love the versatility of it but also the fact that it can be both casual and dressy. Get it before its discontinued?

I personally love the bag but hate the price. I think it's so elegant and feminine looking. It can be worn dressy or casual so that's why I've always wanted one. Never got one thought cause I could never bring myself to pay for it. For a little more I could get an empreinte piece. I'll probably try to find a preloved piece now that I here it's being discontinued.