Trevi pm vs Westminster GM

shaznayk

Handbag Addict
O.G.
Dec 13, 2007
Ealing
Hi Ladies

Thanks for helping me decide on my Palermo pm which is on it's way. No I need to decide on a Damier Ebene bag for work. I am torn between the Trevi PM and Westminster, so as usual I need your assistance please. If any on you please give pros and cons. I have watched so many YouTube videos and still can't decide. I typically carry a wallet, agenda, tiny makeup bag and keys to work. Thanks Kimmy.

4purse

O.G.
Jul 4, 2007
United States
I had the Trevi pm but sold it because it was too heavy for me and I don't even carry much in my bag. The style is nice if the weight isn't an issue for you.

LVlvoe_bug

Jul 14, 2012
Midwest
I have both bags and it really depends on how much you carry and what you will be using this bag for....I use my westie a lot but use the Trevi for day events or special occasions...I really don't find the Trevi too heavy....both are beautiful bags!

Pavla

O.G.
Dec 28, 2010
Europe
I bought my Trevi five years ago, so surprised that the bag is still in. Trevi is very popular though some ladies say she is heavy. But my leather bags are much heavier, so weight is no issue for me. It is still a beautiful bag.

shaznayk

Handbag Addict
O.G.
Dec 13, 2007
Ealing
I'll be using it primarily for work over the colder months. The most I would add would be to throw in a scarf, pair of gloves and my iPad. I like the Trevi because of the different carrying options but like the Westminster for the size and shoulder carry.

luv2run41

May 30, 2012
I'll be using it primarily for work over the colder months. The most I would add would be to throw in a scarf, pair of gloves and my iPad. I like the Trevi because of the different carrying options but like the Westminster for the size and shoulder carry.
Trevi, Trevi!! Yes, I have this bag and love it so much! I have never seen anyone else wearing it and it is so versatile. I don't find it heavy one bit. It is a truly beautiful , unique bag and very beautiful. You can dress it up or down and wear it all seasons completely worry free!!

kae502

May 31, 2014
MD
Here is my two cents and I am sure it will not be helpful but: I was having a difficult time choosing between the Westie and the Totally. I end up getting the westie, (with much input from the lovely tpf members) I was going to put it up for sale but decided that I should use it at least once. I took it on a trip and fell in love with it. It holds so much and looks very elegant, simple but not. During that trip on the bus to the airport from the rental car place there was a woman with a trevi, it was the first time that I saw it outside of the store. Oh lovely trevi, why did I not look at you before., Westie oh westie how I love thy but I want a trevi. Okay back to sanity, they are both beautiful handbags but in different ways.

shaznayk

Handbag Addict
O.G.
Dec 13, 2007
Ealing
Kae502 you sound just like me. Really I want both. I could use the Trevi when I am feeling more lady like and the Westminster for the functional, practical Kim.

MCAddict

O.G.
Apr 6, 2008
Congrats on your palermo! I would have to say the trevi. It is a gorgous bag that can be carried a few different ways. :smile:

SarahLVoe

SarahLVoe
Oct 14, 2012
I have both and love both!! Trevi is just so special but the westie is more practical. GL!

poshmommy

Mar 23, 2012
DFW
I love my trevi pm!! Great bag. I do not have the westminister, nor do I plan to. I like the look of the trevi more and don't find it heavy. I do not use it as a work bag though. I'm not sure if a standard ipad would fit well in it. An ipad mini would.

Lilylovelv

Mar 13, 2012
New England
I have the Trevi...LOVE LOVE LOVE it! It's not heavy for me at all. I use it every day during the fall winter months 3 years straight and she looks brand new. I dress it up, I dress it down. It looks great either way. She's getting a break this year because I have my Lumi now but I have NO regrets with her.