Trevi PM vs. Galliera Pm...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have the Galliera Pm and was wondering how that compares to the Trevi Pm as far as comfort. I am asking because I would like to get a bag in Damier Ebene but am not sure if I should special order the Galliera PM because I know that it is comfortable or get the Trevi PM which I don't know will be as comfortable. Please help. Thanks,
    Sophai_rocks

2. Trevi is superb!well I do feel comfortable carrying it.

3. If you can, I would check it out and try it on at a store. I like the trevi a lot, but some people think it's heavy, also other's have said that the PM size opening is hard to get in and out of. I think it's a gorgeous bag, I'd go for it in a heartbeat, but I think your best bet would be to take a look at it if you can. HTH, good luck with your decision!

4. The Trevi is absolutely wonderful!

5. galliera!!!!

6. definitely galliera...for both look AND comfort

7. I have both bags and the Galliera PM feels lighter than the Trevi PM to me. It can smush closer to the body as well. I love both bags but I wear the Galliera more because of the smush factor. Hope that helps.

8. I agree that the galliera is lighter than the trevi. Both look gorgeous though. Since you don't have a bag in damier ebene, get the trevi.

9. I love both bags and hope to have them both some day. Since you already have a Galliera PM, I would get the Trevi PM in Damier to diversify your collection. You might find that you use them for different purposes.

10. Galliera. I prefer slouchy chic than the structured look of Trevi. It's definitely more lightweight and comfortable to carry.

11. I've owned both and by far, I prefer the Trevi. The Galliera felt like a 'sack' on my shoulder. I much prefer the structure of the Trevi. Also, as the Trevi can be carried in hand, and by shoulder, I find it to be the more flexible/diverse bag as well.

12. I love my Trevi PM. So if you already have the mono Galliera I would get Trevi without a doubt!

13. I'd get the Trevi - it's comfortable to carry ! It will be slightly heavier than the galliera though, but the look is much different ! :yes:

14. Trevi it is...Thanks for all your help. Diversify was the key word.