Trevi pm vs citadine pm in ombre

csjh

Jul 10, 2012
I have problems deciding on which bag to get...
Can you lovely ladies help me?

At first i wanted the alma DE but it was sold out here in Sweden and they don't know if they can get any more in stock so I got the speedy 30 DE. And I have the neverfull MM DE.

For my bag number 3 I want something different.
I wanted the artsy mono but it was to big and bulky on me. So now I'm torn between Trevi and citadine which are the other 2 I like

Trevi pm - which always wanted but is very pricy and everything I have is in DE.

Citadine pm - I love shoulder bags and it's different from what I already have. It's all leather and I can justify the price better than Trevi which is canvas.

I tried to look for modeling pics of the Citadine in the clubhouse but too many of those.. Is there anyone out there with this bag I need more info about the Citadine pm in ombré.

Any ideas ?

clu13

Shoe and Bag Addict
O.G.
Oct 12, 2008
Charlotte, NC
I'm carrying my Citadine pm today. It's a great bag - easy to carry not heavy. Since its tall, it does not become a bottomless pit like my neverfull.

Venice04

O.G.
Aug 20, 2009
I have Trevi PM and I love her, but I would pick the Citadine - the leather is gorgeous!

MDNA

Jun 3, 2012
USA
I like the Trevi but I feel it's overpriced for a majorly canvas bag. Go for the Citadine!