Trevi PM uneven damier pattern help!!!!

Asia_Leone

Jul 27, 2010
Hello ladies! So i just purchased my first Damier bag last week, its the Trevi Pm and i love her to death! Its purchased at the LV store in San Jose Ca. Yesterday i noticed the pattern where the handles are does not line up. I attached a pic, if you check out the right handle its laying on the square right in the middle, but the left handle is laying on the edge of the square. Is this common with this pattern? Can you pls check your bag and let me know if its doing the same? Thank you!!!

Oops here is the pic
IMAG0536.jpg

The Trevi on the LV web site looks exactly like yours. You can "Zoom" in on the handle placement. Given the size of the squares in the pattern it looks like it would be impossible to have them both exactly center unless the handle dimension was changed?

The Trevi on the LV web site looks exactly like yours. You can "Zoom" in on the handle placement. Given the size of the squares in the pattern it looks like it would be impossible to have them both exactly center unless the handle dimension was changed?

i disagree, the one on the website are both offset further away from the middle. this one in the picture clearly has one offset and the other one in the middle.

I just checked mine. The placement is the same on all four. The point is not smack even in the middle, but just a little to the right on the right side, and just a little to the left on the left side. I never thought to look at this!

I just checked mine. The placement is the same on all four. The point is not smack even in the middle, but just a little to the right on the right side, and just a little to the left on the left side. I never thought to look at this!

Lol now its gunna bother you too hehe,... But I think it looks strange on the pic above, I'd exchange it!

I have just checked mine, and it is not as much off as yours, but it's not quite even either. I have not noticed this before.

001.jpg

I don't know if it's going to make you feel any better, but my Tivoli is a lot worse. I noticed it too late for an exchange or return

003.jpg

I would try to exchange your Trevi while you still can.

Mine is off as well. But mine points to the lighter colored check boxes. Does anyone else's do this? I will post pix tomorrow am once I get access to computer.

Mine is a GM...

If the bag has been used I doubt they will exchange it they will probably tell you the bag is normal this happened on my zippy wallet I was not happy with the uneven stitching on my wallet and they said that because the wallet had been used there was nothing they could do about it I was not happy but take the bag back and ask to speak to the store manager and hopefully it is a good one as in the end its all down to them and good luck.

I just checked mine, and it was even worse than yours on one side! To be perfectly honest, I've never noticed this until now (and I've had my Trevi for a few years now).

I'm not sure if it's actually possible for it line up evenly; it probably depends on the piece of canvas used and where it was cut. If it really bothers you though, see if you can still exchange it. It's worth a shot.