trevi pm or papillon???..or both????

bbrus

Jan 6, 2010
help....am i crazy to sell my trevi pm to buy a damier papillon and a pomme zippy coin purse?..i just think that i can use the papillon more often than the trevi because in my opinion, papillon is more casual than trevi....i only used my trevi for like 2X since i bought it in 2009.....at present, i have a trevi pm, a saleya mm, a damier zippy wallet and a chocolate SC bag in pm...:smile:

piglett

live. love. life.
Jul 22, 2011
Australia
i personally think the trevi pm is a gorgeous bag and that you should keep it.....

HOWEVER!!

becuase you said you have hardly used her i would sell it and get a bag that you would use more...eg. the papillon...

or just get the papillon and keep the trevi because you might regret selling the trevi :graucho::graucho::graucho::lol:

Nov 24, 2010
MA
if you don't use it sell it.............get something you will use. It just gets me to have all that money just sitting in the closet. JMO

Dec 19, 2008
I personally prefer the Trevi - it's one of my most favourite bags. But since you say that you never use it, you might as well go for the Papillon.

Dec 11, 2006
NYC
To me, I much prefer the shape of the Trevi. But it depends on what you like more and will get more use of. I think the Saleya is probably a similar size and would serve the same needs. However, I find the papillon awkward under the arm. I think most push the bag behind the arm if that makes sense. I'm probably paranoid, but I find that a security risk to have your bag out of sight and open to pickpocketing.

bbrus

Jan 6, 2010
i personally think the trevi pm is a gorgeous bag and that you should keep it.....

HOWEVER!!

becuase you said you have hardly used her i would sell it and get a bag that you would use more...eg. the papillon...

or just get the papillon and keep the trevi because you might regret selling the trevi :graucho::graucho::graucho::lol:

i think i like your last statement..keep the trevi and buy the papillon (and pomme zcp) ;)