trevi pm or neo cabby mm

ooooh im having the exact same dilemma! they're both gorgeous! it would be wonderful to have both but i'll probably go with the trevi pm cuz it's more versatile, it works with formal and casual.. and imho leather lasts longer than cloth so it's more practical..

I'm waiting to see the Neo Cabby in the new Rose color coming out in April I believe.

I thing both bags are absolutely stunning but you'd probably get more use from the Trevi because it's more of an all weather bag and can be dressy or casual, the Neo Cabby would appear to be more on the casual side. I plan on getting both at some point.

Annette

I'm waiting to see the Neo Cabby in the new Rose color coming out in April I believe.

I thing both bags are absolutely stunning but you'd probably get more use from the Trevi because it's more of an all weather bag and can be dressy or casual, the Neo Cabby would appear to be more on the casual side. I plan on getting both at some point.

Annette

Exactly my sentiments:tup: wish we could have a preview of the Rose color. I have to decide till wednesday to take advantage of PSN night in Toronto or before the price increase???