Trevi PM or Galleria PM

I have the Galliera and I think it's fabulous, but if you have been saving for a while to buy the Trevi, it sounds like you have been sold on it. Since the Galliera is a permanent item, go for the Trevi and start saving again.

I am going to pass on the Galleria...I really want the Trevi...but with word of a new price increase I am wondering if I should keep my 700.00 credit (to be used for my Trevi) or run out and grab a mono speedy (very impulisively!)?

I am going to pass on the Galleria...I really want the Trevi...but with word of a new price increase I am wondering if I should keep my 700.00 credit (to be used for my Trevi) or run out and grab a mono speedy (very impulisively!)?

I would wait and get the bag I really want. I price increase of $30-50 is not much if that is the bag you really want. I'm sure if you run out ang get the mono speedy, you will still want the Trevi and now you will have to start saving from scratch. And by that time you have enough for the Trevi there would have been 2 or 3 price increases. Just IMHO.