TREVI PM - opinions please

Olya6070

O.G.
Dec 25, 2009
I am over the MOON!!!!!!:yahoo: I just placed an order online for my second LV - Trevi PM. I am extremely happy:yahoo: What do you ladies think, did i make the right choice? Please be honest, I will still have time to return it if I have to.

Thank you!

Great choice - congratulations! I think it is such a beautiful bag. I'm definitely focused on Trevi PM as the next addition to my collection. Post pics when it arrives!

You made a great choice! I am a trevi owner and i am very much in love with my baby. pm is the perfect size and its a classic piece that looks beautiful dressed up or down congrats!

I was eyeing the Trevi PM online for the longest time and never had the time to go try it on. Finally, I made a trip to the boutique and there she was sitting on the show case. I knew I had to get her the instant I saw her. Trevi PM is such a beautiful bag! It looks so much more appealing in real life than in pictures. It is a little bit heavy and the opening of the bag is a bit difficult to get in and out of. However, it is a versatile bag that could be dressed up or down as mentioned above. You'll love it! Congratulations!

hunniecakes23 and makeupmama, Thank You, I hope I'll love her. I've never had a chance to go to the boutique, even though it is not far from where i work, never felt comfortable LOL. But after seeing it on other ladies and looking at pics I fell in love with her. I really hope I'll love her when she arrives.

I am so in LVoe with the trevi. I am hoping it will be my next bag. The only negatives I know of are that it is pricey and heavy. However there are way more pluses-too many to count. Great choice.

I am really digging the trevi these days. A girl on the subway was wearing hers across her body and I loved it! I just bought the nf and am wishing i just went for the trevi.

Yes, I know what you mean. I was choosing between the Speedy 30 in Azur and Eva or NF in Azur and Eva, but at the end I've decided to go with the Trevi PM. I thought it would be easier to save for "cheaper" LV later on. Don't know if i made the right decision yet. :rolleyes: