TREVI PM - opinions please

Olya6070

In LVOE
O.G.
Dec 25, 2009
Windy City
I am over the MOON!!!!!!:yahoo: I just placed an order online for my second LV - Trevi PM. I am extremely happy:yahoo: What do you ladies think, did i make the right choice? Please be honest, I will still have time to return it if I have to.

Thank you!

More bags

O.G.
Jul 2, 2008
Canada
Great choice - congratulations! I think it is such a beautiful bag. I'm definitely focused on Trevi PM as the next addition to my collection. Post pics when it arrives!

mrsbagalot1222

"Stethoscopes and Pearls"
O.G.
Jan 25, 2010
New YorK
You made a great choice! I am a trevi owner and i am very much in love with my baby. pm is the perfect size and its a classic piece that looks beautiful dressed up or down congrats!

hunniecakes23

Mar 5, 2010
I was eyeing the Trevi PM online for the longest time and never had the time to go try it on. Finally, I made a trip to the boutique and there she was sitting on the show case. I knew I had to get her the instant I saw her. Trevi PM is such a beautiful bag! It looks so much more appealing in real life than in pictures. It is a little bit heavy and the opening of the bag is a bit difficult to get in and out of. However, it is a versatile bag that could be dressed up or down as mentioned above. You'll love it! Congratulations!

Dec 19, 2008
I love the Trevi PM. Wish I could find one that's made in France.. :cry:
I always admire it whenever I see it on the streets.. Good choice, OP!

Olya6070

In LVOE
O.G.
Dec 25, 2009
Windy City
hunniecakes23 and makeupmama, Thank You, I hope I'll love her. I've never had a chance to go to the boutique, even though it is not far from where i work, never felt comfortable LOL. But after seeing it on other ladies and looking at pics I fell in love with her. I really hope I'll love her when she arrives.

fashion_mom1

Apr 28, 2009
I am so in LVoe with the trevi. I am hoping it will be my next bag. The only negatives I know of are that it is pricey and heavy. However there are way more pluses-too many to count. Great choice.

Olya6070

In LVOE
O.G.
Dec 25, 2009
Windy City
I am so in LVoe with the trevi. I am hoping it will be my next bag. The only negatives I know of are that it is pricey and heavy. However there are way more pluses-too many to count. Great choice.
Don't know how heavy it is yet, but definately pricey. ;)

Last edited:

vinolady

O.G.
Feb 23, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
I am really digging the trevi these days. A girl on the subway was wearing hers across her body and I loved it! I just bought the nf and am wishing i just went for the trevi.

Olya6070

In LVOE
O.G.
Dec 25, 2009
Windy City
I am really digging the trevi these days. A girl on the subway was wearing hers across her body and I loved it! I just bought the nf and am wishing i just went for the trevi.
Yes, I know what you mean. I was choosing between the Speedy 30 in Azur and Eva or NF in Azur and Eva, but at the end I've decided to go with the Trevi PM. I thought it would be easier to save for "cheaper" LV later on. Don't know if i made the right decision yet. :rolleyes: