Trevi PM...need advice!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have the opportunity to buy a like new Trevi PM for $1400. Is that a reasonable price? Any thoughts on this bag?? I was looking for a damier ebene bag with a shoulder and handle option. I have the Speedy b so I thought this might be a nice option?

2. I think so! Considering the bag is over 2k. Just make sure you get it authenticated first :biggrin: I have the Trevi pm and adore her . She is one of my favorites . How do you like your speedy b in DE? I was thinking about this bag . But i do own alot of DE right now.

3. I think so too depending on the condition! I love my Trevi pm..Its such a pretty bag and I like that you can wear on the shoulder with the strap or hand held.

4. I really love ny speedy b for travel. It's a great hands free bag lugging my suitcase through the airport and awesome to bring to dinner without the strap!

5. +1

6. I think you should go for it!!! :smile:

7. Definitely go for it!! I think its worth over 2k. Esp for like new condition. Its jes so pretty in real life too!

8. I would go for it!
    It is a great bag, i own one and i use it al lot.
    I'm in Europe and overhere it is already €1640, so $1400 is a great price.

9. It's an amazing price!! And one of my favorite bags of all time!

10. Yep very good price! You'll be saving close to $1000 depending where you live and how much taxes.
    If it's like new and no huge scratches on piping (I'm so anal about scratches on piping!) Good luck! I love my Trevi as well. Definitely one of a kind.

11. that's a great price. get it!

12. That's a great price if it's in good condition. Go for it ! :smile: I have one and love it.