Trevi PM, Mahina L, or Idylle Speedy Fusain?

What bag should I get today?

• Idylle Speedy in Fusain

• Mahina L in Poudre

• Trevi PM

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lorianna

Aug 5, 2010
Hi TPF!

DH is taking me out to the boutique today to get an early Christmas gift. I want a bag I can carry on the shoulder. I don't carry much (iPad, wallet, keys, phone, maybe a notebook and sunnies), and I want a bag I can carry all the time without having to baby it(the snow is getting bad here!)

The Trevi looks great IMO, but dh hates damier and says it looks drab. I couldn't disagree more, but worry about having him get me something he dislikes and about the weight of the trevi with my stuff in it.

The mahina was his idea, and there's no way I would buy the smooshy goodness for myself because it's so expensive and I worry about finding anything in it. But if he's offering, maybe I should get a poudre L?

Always had my eye on the speedy idylle in fusian because, well, it's pretty and looks really functional.

Which of these do you think would make the best everyday bag? I mostly just go to school/run errands/go out to eat sometimes.

I love all the bags you are considering. Mahina L is my personal favorite, but I think maybe the Idylle Speedy would suit your needs better. Let us know what you decide!!