Trevi PM (made in 2007) Owners: Please Help!

cjkuhl

Dec 15, 2009
I recently purchased a preowned Trevi PM. The bag was authenticated here prior to purchase. Now that I have her home I wanted to get her checked out again (I'm waiting to hear back).

So, the worry began after I started looking at other Trevi PM photos here & on resell sights. Do some Trevi PMs have D-rings while others do not??? The one I acquired was made in 2007 & does not have a D-ring; everything else is dead-on.

Anyone know???

Thanks so much! I know I won't be able to sleep 'til I have some answers....

The clubhouse did discuss the d-ring/no d-ring issue...looks like it could be either (especially with the earlier made bags). So, I called the 866 # and the associate confirmed NO d-ring. Still, I'd like to hear from more owners (silly, I need more confimation to ease my mind).

I remember reading a discussion about this last year. If I remember correctly the earlier versions didn't have D-rings but the older ones did, so I wouldn't worry :smile: (I think there was something else too? The "glossyness" of the brown leather, was that it?)

can somebody please please help me.... Im wondering how come the date code of my 2007 trevi PM is not located on the very corner of the lining pocket beside the cellphone pocket???

you can easily see my datecode beside the cellphone pocket however not on the corner but the upper sideof the pocket??????