trevi pm and speedy 30

cynya

Apr 28, 2010
I'm looking for a fall bag and was wondering if the Trevi pm was the same size inside as the speedy 30. The SA in the store seemed to think so but didn't believe me when I said I could stuff a sweater in my 30 plus my regular purse items. Any Trevi pm owners out there?

The trevi fits quite a bit...i can fit my lv sara pochette wallet, the wapity case, agenda, cell phone, change purse, itouch, keys and still have alot of room left over!

I have both, and I think the Trevi may have slightly less room just because it is more structured. The Speedy has more 'give' because of its shape.

Hmmm...I usually have tons of room in my speedy that is until I stuff that sweater in there. Would you say its a good choice for a fall/winter work bag?

I have both, and I think the Trevi may have slightly less room just because it is more structured. The Speedy has more 'give' because of its shape.

I couldn't have said it better! I have both as well and my speedy 30 definitely has more space due to its' less structured shape. Plus the Trevi PM has a small stiff opening making access more difficult. My speedy 30 seems more user friendly in comparison to the Trevi.